“We need help crafting the right messages for our startup.”
It was late 2014 and I was having a conversation with my friend, the CEO of an exciting startup here in Raleigh. I had just started to offer freelance copywriting services, and we were discussing a unique challenge for his business: How does one develop a language for a new brand that resonates with customers?
After numerous discussions regarding voice, tone and terminology, we began to craft new messages and refine existing ones. It was a fun process that helped establish an invaluable asset for the business: its content.
Since that first project, I’ve had the pleasure to work with numerous businesses with similar needs. Together, we’ve tackled common questions like:
- How can we tell our story in a compelling way to prospects and customers?
- How do we establish a voice and maintain its consistency across content mediums?
- How do we set up our website for our unique visitors?
- How do we convert customers on our landing page, promotional emails, and social posts?
- How do I optimize my website for search engines?
I’m Carson Speight, and I created Propel Content to help startups and small business owners find their voice and grow their business. Your customers live in a world that’s highly digital, and they expect to receive relevant content precisely when they need it. Let me help you deliver your content and propel your business.